Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dewey 24 Hour Read-A-Thon: Mid-Event Survey

I gotta admit, I'm not socializing as much during this event as I would like. In my defense, The Deaths of Tao by Wesley Chu was pretty friggin' engaging. Especially with right music playing in my headphones. I mean, I even knew who was going to live and who wouldn't and I STILL let myself get totally emotionally engaged! So, forgive me for posting this an hour late. And for not socializing as much..I'll do better after I chug this energy drink.

Image result for Invader Zim gir gif

Anyways, Mid-Event Survey!

1) What are you reading right now? 
      I just finished a very emotional read. Gonna go to The Non-Adventures of Wonderella for a while.

2) How many books have you read so far?
     2. Both of which I, technically, started reading before the Read-A-Thon. But they still count, right?

3) What book are you most looking forward to for the 2nd half the Read-A-Thon?
     I have no clue what books I'm going to read after I calm down from that last one so I honestly can't say!

4) Have you had many interruptions? If so, how did you deal with them?
     Actually, I've really only had to take breaks for the sake of stretching, eating or bathroom breaks. Overall I've been pretty well able to focus on the reading.

5) What surprises you most about the Read-A-Thon so far?
     How little cheering I've been doing. Usually I'm better about that. I gotta fix that for the second half.


No comments:

Post a Comment