Sunday, April 24, 2016

Read-A-Thon | Update #3 | Hour 18

Size: 540x540 | Tagged: adorkable, animated, blurry, book, bookhorse, book nest, books, close-up, cropped, cute, eyes closed, floppy ears, hoard, hug, princess sleeping on books, princess spike (episode), princess twilight, prone, safe, screencap, sleeping, snoring, spoiler:s05e10, that pony sure does love books, this is my pillow now, tired twilight, twiabetes, twilight sparkle, zoom

Definitely starting to feel the pull of sleep. Doesn't help that Fluxxdog is snoring next to me. But I'm sure I'll find the strength to push through. 

My mini-challenge seems to have been a success. It's gotten over 500 views and over 50 participants. A couple of them even responded in rhyme!

Did some walking around the past few hours. At 10, Fluxxdog and I went out for some Chinese food. I ended up reviewing  a lot of the mini-challenge responses, so I'm still counting it as participating in the Read-A-Thon.

Still working on The Color of Magic, but I'm over half way through and should finish it in the next couple of hours. Provided the Internet doesn't distract too much. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment