Saturday, April 23, 2016

Read-A-Thon | Opening Meme | Hour Zero




Yay! It's almost time for the Read-A-Thon to begin! Some adjustments to the schedule are already having to be made (poor hubby isn't feeling well). But As soon as the clock strikes 8, I'm opening my first book of the day, Interview With A Vampire. Yeah, I've never read it before! I've also copied and pasted the questions that the Read-A-Thon is asking from their website.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Ypsilanti, Michigan!

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett. I've been told by several people I need to get into the DiscWorld series.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
It was a Taco Bell breakfast but since hubby isn't going to be able to go out and I want to start the Read-A-Thon on time, I'll switch my answer to the chocolate ice cream I have in the freezer, just for me.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am perfectly nor...norm.. A heck, I can't say it with a straight face. I am blessed to be weird. 

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
What's different this Read-A-Thon is that I've really toned down my number of books to read and have given myself a deadline to switch to comic books and web comics. I know at around 5-6 AM it gets almost impossible to read regular books, so the comics really help out.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Terry Pratchett! Even he said that The Colour of Magic isn't his best book, so don't give up if you don't love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that. LOVE the Sam Vine installments (Thud!, Nightwatch), but didn't enjoy The Colour of Magic.

    ReplyDelete