Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey Readathon | 7PM (Begin Hour 12!)


The Read-A-Thon is half over already?! Where has all the time gone?! Seriously! It's gotten so dark I had to turn my lamp back on and it felt like it had only been off for a few hours! Why must these events be so done so quickly?

So, I'm STILL working on the first part of The Complete Book of Swords (though I am nearing the end. I'm going to finish book one and then switch to something else for a while. 

In even better news, I won a prize! Woo hoo! I made sure to prioritize my choices for prizes as those only being delivered to the US. I want to make sure as many people as possible can get prizes so I avoided those that were international specific. 

For now, though, I am going to spend some time cheering and then read while riding my exercise bike for 15 minutes or so. Gotta make sure I don't sit too still for too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment