Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey Read-A-Thon | 11 AM Update (Begin Hour 4)

Geek Zone

I had an interesting moment during these first few hours of the Read-A-Thon where I had insight into just how much of a geek I am. I am participating in a 24-Hour reading event. I was reading a Shakespearean version of Star Wars. AND I was listening to the orchestral version of the Legend of Zelda soundtrack. Currently I'm listening to the London Philharmonic Orchestra's "The Greatest Video Game Music". I am a complete geek. And you know what? I love it.

proud to be a nerd

I have finished up The Jedi Doth Return and now am looking to start another book. I've done a bit of cheerleading as well as entered a few mini-challenges. I think I've now entered more mini-challenges than I ever have during a Read-A-Thon. Now I need to get back to reading and see what new mini-challenge has been posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment