Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's Readathon - Hour 0; Opening Meme

Dewey's Read-a-Thon


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

I am reading from my apartment in Ann Arbor, MI!

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Probably William Shakespeare's Star Wars by Ian Doescher.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Probably my homemade breakfast hot pockets.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I am a Geek/Nerd/Dork combo. FEAR ME! (just kidding)

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

This time I'm actually going to try to read outside for when I need a change of setting. The weather is still kinda cool/cold, but even just a few minutes of fresh air and outside reading should help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment