Sunday, February 15, 2015

Stitching Snow by R. C. Lewis


Yes, I know. I've been reading a lot of reinterpretations of fairy tales. I will be slowing down on them after this. To be honest, I almost didn't finish this book. It was so "meh" to me. That could be because, as previously stated, I've been reading a lot of these. It could just be that this book, while it had a lot of the elements that I like, just didn't use them in the proportions required for me to enjoy it. I know a lot of people love this book, but I was strongly tempted to return this book to the library without finishing it so I could move on to more interesting books. Most I can muster is 3.5 hoots.*

              Hoot!
           Hoot!Hoot!
              Hoo



*Dimwit pushed it past a 3 to a 3.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment