Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey Read-A-Thon: Mid-Event Survey

Just a quick update, answering the questions asked by the lovely people at 24hourreadathon.com :)

Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now?
The Realmsic Conquest: The Hero of Legend by Demethius Jackson

2. How many books have you read so far?
Sadly I have only finished one book, but I'm so close to two! And this one is so amazing so far!

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Hmm...can I get back to you on that? Too many too choose from!

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Hubby started out the day not feeling well so I had less prep time than intended and then I had to spend some time taking care of him, but he's feeling better and I really didn't lose too much time.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How quickly the day is going, yet how slowly my reading is going! I thought I was a faster reader than this!

7 comments:

  1. I always think the same thing..that I am a slow reader. Enjoying myself so much though. Any reading is good reading, right? Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And I really don't mind slow reading for this second book, just means I get more time to enjoy it :)

      Delete
  2. Sometimes I only finish a book a week :) No worries, as long as you are having fun that is all that really matters! I hope that the books that you are reading are GREAT! Happy Reading!

    #TeamMarquez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is only my second Readathon, but I still feel I can safely say, I ALWAYS have fun at these events!

      Delete
  3. I find a big difference at the couple of sprints I did, because I shut down the screens and just read. Otherwise I keep skipping over to twitter or the main page to see what is going on, and that slows me down more than I think it will. But if you have a book you enjoy, then all's good, right? Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! The first book I read I didn't like, but the second book! OMG! I didn't mind reading slowly!

      Delete
  4. Hiya! Dropping by with a cheer for you. Sorry to hear your hubby was sick, but glad it didn't take too much time out of your RAT!

    Happy reading, enjoy it! :) #rahrahreadathon

    ReplyDelete